Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Partido Verde de Tejas
04-23-2013, 09:44 PM,
Partido Verde de Tejas
The site has been updated fairly recently, but the twitter feed was spotty, and has gone dormant since just prior to the 2012 election.

The State Facebook group stays active, so there's a place for grassroots support, and my County Green Party has more "likes" on Facebook than most State parties.

Who's supposed to be running the state, and why has it fallen into such disrepair?

Texas is very close to being blue again, which means it's that much closer to being green. We need to really get organizing in Texas.
04-25-2013, 04:06 AM,
RE: Partido Verde de Tejas
It's unlikely that your state leaders actually check these forums, as I have sadly learned from my experiences on this side of the Red River. Your best bet is sending e-mails to their personal accounts and exhausting all contact information on their state website and FB page. Failing that, ask around that FB group and see if they can point you in the right direction.
"If you speak the truth, have your foot in the stirrup." -Turkish proverb
"Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies." -Thomas Jefferson
"The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones." -Confucius
05-06-2013, 03:38 AM,
RE: Partido Verde de Tejas

I will most likely be traveling to Texas this summer.. Is there a Green Party in San Angelo and/or Austin??
“Saying we should keep the two-party system simply because it is working is like saying the Titanic voyage was a success because a few people survived on life rafts.” ~ Eugene J. McCarthy