Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reaching out to the AA community
05-31-2015, 12:32 AM,
Reaching out to the AA community
As a young African-American, I feel that it is important that we expand opportunities for the black, asian and latino/hispanic community. However, how can we get more people to peel away from the Democrats and join the Greens? With everything that is going on, this is golden opportunity to spread our message of equality.
05-31-2015, 12:15 PM,
RE: Reaching out to the AA community
The tradition of minority votes leaning Democratic is a long one and ,despite some cracks in this tradition of late, it is also a strong one. To craft a message to appeal to a narrow segment of the voting public is a difficult and quite possibly counter productive endeavor in my opinion.

Given the lack of growth we see in those who vote Green in each election cycle, hovering around 2% for several cycles now, I believe the focus should remain on a broad spectrum message that shows why voting Green and Third Party in general is a good idea. Our problem is not in the demographics of those who choose our alternative I think but in the way we fail to get our message across in general.

I do not wish to appear entirely negative as this is not a race but a process.
"We see things, not as they are, but as we are."
Anais Nin
11-14-2016, 11:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-14-2016, 11:44 PM by JillandCheri2016. Edit Reason: more text i added )
if you want to reach out to minorities, then remind them that Hillary Clinton chose a Caucasian man for her VP running mate in 2016 instead of a woman that could have been non-Caucasian
i'm utterly certain we should nominate a council of CoPresidents and CoVice Presidents in 2,020 of mostly women lead by katija gruene; i verily want all of us Green Partiers to have safeful & successful & healthy & happy & prosperous lives Heart Shy
01-04-2017, 03:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-04-2017, 03:01 PM by RickD.)
Well here we are ,days from the inauguration of an ignorant and hateful man as our president. The demographics show that the democrats and their candidate saw weakened support among traditional democratic strongholds:

Exit polls: Clinton fails to energize African-Americans, Latinos and the young

By Tami Luhby and Jennifer Agiesta, CNN

Updated 12:54 AM ET, Wed November 9, 2016

"(CNN)Donald Trump's tough talk about Latinos and African-Americans failed to send enough voters in these groups into the arms of Hillary Clinton.
Some 88% of black voters supported Clinton, versus 8% for Trump, who said repeatedly that black communities are in the worst shape ever.
While that's a large margin, it's not as big as President Barack Obama's victory over Mitt Romney in 2012. Obama locked up 93% of the black vote to Romney's 7%.

Clinton's hold over Latinos was even more tenuous, despite Trump accusing undocumented immigrants of being criminal aliens and promising to deport them.
Only 65% of Latinos supported her, while 29% cast their votes for Trump. In 2012, Obama won 71% of the Hispanic vote, while Romney secured 27%."

On another front,the Green Party, yet again, and in a climate in which one might see large gains due to the flaws of the two major candidates and the obvious lack of support by the two parties for the average citizen, failed miserably:

My question now must be; Is the Green Party viable? Why , in a climate begging for change, do we continue to fail at the polls? Is there anyone out there?
"We see things, not as they are, but as we are."
Anais Nin
03-01-2017, 03:30 PM,
продвижение сайта - 8 дешево 36
В тексты должны быть добавлены ссылки на продвигаемый сайт и ключевые слова. В действительности, число продвигаемых фраз всегда больше 10. Оптимизация URL Названия страниц и разделов сайта лучше создавать используя ключевые слова, подходящие для этих страниц в транслите. Вариант мини коучинга по интернет продажам аналогичен стандартному, но ограничен 1 сессией общения по скайпу (30-60 минут) в месяц. Реальную его полезность они определять не умели, поэтому волей-неволей ориентировались на релевантность. В итоге продажи с сайта мизерные и быстро наступает разочарование. Каждая статья должна заканчиваться призывом к действию, например, прочитать другую статью по теме или посмотреть релевантное теме видео или перейти на вашу продающую страницу Основная задача это сформировать серию статей, которые будут образовывать воронку завлечения клиентов и последующего перенаправления его на продающую страницу. Оптимизация текста Располагайте текстовое содержание как можно выше на странице. В тексте ссылок не пишите "нажми сюда" или "здесь", а вставляйте ключевые слова и сочетания, которые соответствуют тем страницам, на которые эти ссылки ведут. Оптимизируйте сайт так, чтобы поисковик смог с главной страницы, пройдя по ссылкам, свободно проиндексировать всю оставшуюся часть сайта. Миралинкс: оптимизатору - продвижение сайта статьями Продвижение своего ресурса статьями – это один из самых естественных способов накопления ссылочной массы. На которых ни тизерная реклама, ни контекстная (Google adsense или РСЯ) прибыли не приносят. Постоянно анализируем конверсию продающих страниц сайта и с помощью сплит тестов повышаем их конверсию в продажи. Ясно, что максимальное значение практически недостижимо в нормальных условиях. Наиболее эффективными вариантами расположения является наличие блоков в сайт-баре, теле материалов сайта или в его «шапке». Расположение рекламных блоков должно быть таким, чтобы охватывать максимальное количество посетителей и держать рекламу всегда на виду. Алгоритм продвижения статьями Термин “раскрутка сайта” всеми понимается по-разному и приводит, соответственно, к разногласиям в подходах к раскрутке.

раскрутка