Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why i decided to become a Green Party member instead of merely being involved with GP
11-07-2016, 06:36 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-07-2016, 06:57 AM by JillandCheri2016. Edit Reason: more text i added )
why i decided to become a Green Party member instead of merely being involved with GP
reasons why i decided to become a Green Party member instead of merely being involved with the Green Party:

first, i verily like the Green Party's ten key values of grassroots democracy, social justice and equal opportunity, ecological wisdom, non-violence, decentralization, community-based economics, feminism and gender equity, respect for diversity, personal and global responsibility, and future focus and sutstainability

second, i mostly verily like the Green Party's platform, but i've got some concerns about us obeying United Nations laws, and i think we can improve gun control by requiring any person that wants to own or use gun(s) to have a bachelor's/bachelorette's degree or master's degree or Phd in defense or weaponry or good sensed criminal justice laws

third, i totally verily like that the Green Party talks about issues (climate changes, poverty, lack of jobs, peace, etc.) instead of starting issues with others like the way the Democrats and Republicans have been doing with each other and other folks
i'm utterly certain we should nominate a council of CoPresidents and CoVice Presidents in 2,020 of mostly women lead by katija gruene; i verily want all of us Green Partiers to have safeful & successful & healthy & happy & prosperous lives Heart Shy