Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
encourage folks to never use violence against police and against other persons
11-24-2016, 04:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-24-2016, 04:45 AM by JillandCheri2016. Edit Reason: more text i typed )
encourage folks to never use violence against police and against other persons
i've been reading reports of folks using violence against police and other persons like the way Rina Shimabukuro was raped and murdered by an African-American ex-United States Marine and that African-American in Texas that killed those police officers; the GPUS must declare that violence must not occur and that African-Americans must not resort to violence and instead should support the GPUSPlatform
i'm utterly certain we should nominate a council of CoPresidents and CoVice Presidents in 2,020 of mostly women lead by katija gruene; i verily want all of us Green Partiers to have safeful & successful & healthy & happy & prosperous lives Heart Shy
05-27-2017, 04:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-27-2017, 04:33 AM by JillandCheri2016. Edit Reason: more text i typed )
RE: encourage folks to never use violence against police and against other persons
an African-American man has done a shooting at an elementary school that killed a young boy and since youth adults haven't been saying "White (or Caucasain) lives matter", i guess youth adults don't care about the lives of Caucasian boys and that school shooting occurred in San Bernardino

i'm utterly certain we should nominate a council of CoPresidents and CoVice Presidents in 2,020 of mostly women lead by katija gruene; i verily want all of us Green Partiers to have safeful & successful & healthy & happy & prosperous lives Heart Shy